If this works it will show me and Nicky Mason at Dukes Meadow
William Hosking ● 7304d13 Comments
Hello WilliamWell done..there was just "the square box" on view... to start with..but then right clicking resulted in your image popping out.Pictures often don't appear in the first message! It's a very unusual URL...and I'd be very pleased if you tried to upload it onto the FIH hosting site and see if an enlarged image can be produced.An image height of 447 fills the page for me...and a height of say 350 allows for text to be seen at the same time.I'm sure you enjoyed the golf,the company and the sunny weather! happy clicking (camera) and keyboarding!
Jim Lawes ● 7304d
I'm going to download that Free Image Hosting to see if it gives me more scope. At the moment Picasa only produces in that one size - unless I am missing a trick somewhere.
William Hosking ● 7304d
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m186/elizabill/DSCF0041.jpg[/IMG]Not sure this will work - resized via photobucket ??? But are the tags right?
Not that time - maybe this??
Nope - try this ??
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m186/elizabill/DSCF0041.jpg[/IMG]WilliamIf your remove the [IMG] at both ends..and replace them with the "handles wink ,wink" it should happen. It did for me just now on the Wandsworth Forum!
Last effort before returning to drawing board
OK Jim, let's see, but last shot just repeated original image which I want enlarged - for technical reasons, of course !
Whoopee ! But I wish I had pulled my tum in.
Well done WilliamGood progress being made!Personally I have never used Photobucket and have noted that when other forum friends use it their pictures tend to have odd sizes. Anyhow that golfing shot has come out well..so now you are able to steam ahead at your leisure!Tum? No see!
William,Worth searching for some moving images?
Yes - working on it !