If I should be witness to youths inciting their dogs to fight who can I phone? RSPCA would probably take too long, if I dialled 999 would the police attend?
Carol Burge ● 7261d7 Comments
999
Caroline MacMillan ● 7261d
Hmmm, will give it a try, but not convinced they would attend...............mind you let's hope I won't have too but am just a bit concerned re some activity I have seen going on with youths and dogs where I live.
Carol Burge ● 7260d
I saw a notice about anti-social behaviour of dogs in Ravenscourt park by the nursery playground, didnt read it but noticed it. I dont know whether its dogs messing in the park or the behaviour you desribed but could have a search of the notice on the borough website.Indeed many youths with dogs parade in parks at regular times, wondering if its a general dog walk or a meeting of dog fighting.
J Lors ● 7257d
A link of the related issue.http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Directory/News_and_Media/Press_office/Press_releases/67941_Council_collars_marauding_mutts.asp
Thanks for this, nice to see that the council and police have bought in measures to try and deal with it.
Carol Burge ● 7257d
If you actually see some people expressly inciting their dogs to fight, you shoud definitely phone 999 without hesitation.I hope you never do, but please let us know if you do witness this, and what the police response was like.
Edward Noel ● 7253d
Edward, thank you, and I will. It really is something I could not ignore.
Carol Burge ● 7253d