Is it possible to stop the daily Tory propaganda being posted in my 'no junk mail' postbox? I find it particularly offencive as it is funded by a dishonest tax thief. Lord Ashcroft.
Dan Baldwin ● 6040d6 Comments
Depends on your definition of junk mail. I take the view that helping electors to decide who to vote for is a valuable part of the democratic process.
Richard Jennings ● 6035d
Helping us decide who to vote for? Yes indeed; put lots of useless paper through my door every single day (waste of paper and money) and I definitely won't vote for you!
Lina Leaman ● 6034d
How come you actually bother to read the crap that comes through the letterbox? surely it goes straight into the shredder along with the pizza leaflets, minicabbers, curry deliveries and slavonic decorators.
Robert Shaw ● 6031d
If the Tories are not allowed to put out H&F News during the election campaign they have to compensate with lots of leaflets.
Karen Cooper ● 6025d
Yes it does but it still comes day after bloody day and I have to see that over made up forhead before I can avert my eyes.
Dan Baldwin ● 6012d
What may be junk mail to some may be welcome and useful information to others.Would you complain if Labour or the Liberal Deomcrats or the Greens were so keen and active and bothered enough to put leaflets through your post box regularly ?
David Giles ● 6006d